Home Builders Institute (HBI) Pre-Apprenticeship Certificate Training (PACT) Certification Assessments
HBI PACT Programs customize HBI's flexible national building skills training model to best meet the employment needs of the local construction businesses in the communities where they have been established. PACT is based on HBI's National Construction Skill Standards and NAHB's National Green Building Standards.
Students who complete training through HBI PACT are eligible to sit for the PACT Certification Assessments. Completion of either PACT Core Certification Assessment is required to sit for the Specialty Certification Assessment.
The certification assessments that are currently offered are listed below. Assessment blueprints are available by clicking the test title.
- Core Certification Assessment
- Green Core Certification Assessment
- Specialty: Building Construction Technology Certification Assessment
Print HBI PACT Student Certification Brochure
- The certification assessment can be administered either paper/pencil or online through QuadNet, NOCTI’s online assessment system
- Tests are available in Text-to-Speech format
- Pre-tests are not currently available for this program
Customized Study Guides
HBI PACT Customized Study Guides
Certificates will be issued for those students meeting or exceeding the cut scores on the post-assessment. Passing levels are shown below.
|Building Construction Technology Certification Assessment H1||71%|
|Building Construction Technology Certification Assessment H2||70%|
|Core Certification Assessment G1||70%|
|Core Certification Assessment G2||73%|
|Green Core Certification Assessment GB1||70%|
|Green Core Certification Assessment GB2||73%|