The theme for NOCTI's 2019 Video Contest is America's Future Workforce. Students are encouraged to create a video based on the theme, either on their own or with a group of classmates! Students should use their imagination to create a video that creatively, cleverly, and concisely highlights ways in which CTE impacts America's Future Workforce!
Use of the NOCTI logo and images of NOCTI products in the video are encouraged.
Eligible videos must be produced during the 2018-19 school year and submitted to NOCTI by January 31, 2019. Review the rules and requirements in the Entry Packet to ensure your video meets the contest specifications.
Winners will be selected and prizes awarded during NOCTI's February 2019 CTE Month Celebration. Check out our !
NEW! Online Submission Option!
- Read and follow all the NOCTI Video Contest Rules, Requirements, and Restrictions located in the Entry Packet.
- Label your DVD or CD with the Entrant's name, the school name, and the title of the video. Do not send your
original video master.
- Mail completed Entry Form, Video CD or DVD, and Talent Release Forms to the address below. A carrier with the ability to
offer package tracking is recommended.
If submitting online:
- Attach or email the YouTube video file links, or file to firstname.lastname@example.org (Max file size: 10MB)
- Scan and email all required documents to email@example.com.
- Deadline: Entries must be received by email on or before January 31, 2019.
ATTN: NOCTI Video Contest
500 N. Bronson Avenue
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Entries must be postmarked on
or before January 31, 2019
will confirm receipt of entry via Entrant's