Several NOCTI Job Ready and Pathway assessments are approved for use in Missouri Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs to satisfy the requirements of Missouri's Perkins IV indicator, Technical Skill Attainment (TSA).
Missouri Customized Assessments NOCTI and the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) worked together to customize five TSAs for the Business Information Technology Pathway. View assessment blueprints by clicking the titles below.
• Online administration through Quadnet, NOCTI’s online assessment system
• Test administration time: 3 hours
• Administer in one 3-hour session, two 90-minute sessions, or three 60-minute sessions
• Pre- and post-testing options available
Missouri customized assessments follow the standard NOCTI Job Ready assessment pricing.
*Pre/post-test packages may be ordered from August through November of the current school year. The pre-/post-test package is intended for use with fall pre-testing and spring post testing of seniors.
Missouri Customized Study Guides
Study guides are available for the Missouri Information Technology customized assessments. Study Guides are intended to serve as a road map for test preparation and can be used individually or in small groups. Sample questions provide an opportunity for students and teachers to experience the type of questions found on the assessments.
Online sample questions provide students and teachers the opportunity to:
• Experience the online testing system features
• Become familiar with test question format
Click here for current study guide pricing information.