The has adopted NOCTI assessments for all secondary CTE completers or concentrators upon leaving or completing the following programs:
Business, Management and Administration (CIP Code 52.0299)
Computer Systems, Networking, and Telecommunications (CIP Code 11.0901)
Drafting and Design Technology/Architectural (CIP Code 15.1301)
Finance and Financial Management Services (CIP Code 52.0800)
Marketing, Sales and Service (CIP Code 52.1999)
Public Safety/Protective Services (CIP Code 43.0100)
Welding, Brazing, and Soldering (CIP Code 48.0508)
Accounting – Advanced: 51.9%
Architecture Drafting: 48.4%
Criminal Justice: 52.0%
General Management: 55.7%
Network Systems and Administration MI: Coming soon...
MBAResearch Accelerated Marketing (3-credit) Exam: 70.0%
Becoming a NOCTI Customer
- Online administration through QuadNet™, NOCTI’s online assessment system
- Administer in one, two, or three sessions
- The performance component of the assessments is not required
Visit to review the steps for becoming a NOCTI customer, including review of the Security and Testing Agreement. Current NOCTI customers only need to complete a new Security and Testing Agreement if account information has changed (i.e., Site Coordinator, school address, phone number).
Orders are placed by the school’s designated NOCTI Site Coordinator using the online order form at the Client Services Center. The Client Services Center is a secure, password protected site for managing a NOCTI testing program.
- A purchase order or credit card is required at the time orders are placed.
- Schools will be invoiced for all assessments ordered. The individual school is responsible for payment to NOCTI. NOTE: If you need to discuss variations from this process such as invoicing through an ISD, please contact NOCTI at 800-334-6283.
- Orders for online testing are processed in two business days. Site Coordinators receive email confirmation when order processing is completed.
Data Upload Tool
Schools administering the Michigan approved assessments have access to the Data Upload Tool for fast, easy assigning of online testing user codes.
Instructions for Assigning User Codes with Uploaded Data
- The student unique identifier codes (UIC) have been loaded into NOCTI’s Client Services Center for all students entered into CTEIS. Data will be uploaded at three points during the school year in an effort to capture all UIC information.
- User codes will have to be manually assigned for any student UIC not entered into CTEIS.
- Uploaded student data cannot be accessed until orders have been placed and online testing user codes have been issued to your school’s Client Services Center.
1. Log in to your school’s Client Services Center
2. View the available batches of online testing user codes in Manage Testing.
3. Click on the Assign Uploaded Data
4. Using the drop down box, select the program area for this batch of user codes and click on the Retrieve Data
5. View the available participants and sort by any column, if desired.
6. Select the participants to assign, or select all, by checking the appropriate box.
7. Click on the Assign Selected Names